We can use your help! Funds are needed to fill a truck with 33,660 GALLONS of water to Argus Ranch for our Chesapeake Bay Retriever National Speciality Show in September. Our design is a cute flying Chessie and is available in t-shirts, a hooded long sleeve, sweatshirt and lady’s tanks.
This N.A.D.D. event will be open to all breeds, including you crazy whippets and bippits! Any extra funds will go to Chessie Rescue efforts.
Please share this with all your Chessie friends!
We are accepting donations to the General Trophy Fund. If you missed the opportunity to sponsor an individual award, this is an additional opportunity to help.
All donors/donations will be printed in the premium list and program. Donation deadline for individual trophies is May 15, 2019 to be printed in the premium list.
General donations deadline to be listed in the program is July 25, 2019
Contact Michelle Voss for any show donations.
- BEST OF BREED – $150 —- Paul Gilmore / Heather Pfluger
- BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX – $100 —- Karen Marcotte
- BEST OF WINNERS – $100 —- Karen Marcotte
- WINNER’S DOG – $75—- Suellen Appellof
- WINNER’S BITCH – $75—- Suellen Appellof
- RESERVE WINNER’S DOG $25 —-Mel Phillips
- RESERVE WINNER’S BITCH $25 —- Angie Cox
- SELECT DOG – $75 —- Stephanie Hansen
- SELECT BITCH – $75 —- Stephanie Hansen
- AWARD OF MERIT $50—- Gigi Grant
- AWARD OF MERIT $50 —- Dee Morasco
- AWARD OF MERIT $50 —- Angie Cox
- AWARD OF MERIT $50
- AWARD OF MERIT $50
- STUD DOG FIRST – $50—-Dee Morasco
- BROOD BITCH FIRST – $50—-Joanne Silver
- BEST IN PUPPY SWEEPSTAKES $50—-Sheri Boretsky
- BEST IN VETERAN SWEEPSTAKES $50—-Ann Law
- BEST IN FIELD/HUNT SWEEPSTAKES $50 —- Paul Gilmore / Heather Pfluger
- OBEDIENCE HIGH IN TRIAL $100 —-($50 ea Trial) Lynda Barber-Wiltse
- RALLY HIGH COMBINED $100 —-($50 ea Trial) Lynda Barber-Wiltse
- AGILITY – DONATIONS GLADLY ACCEPTED —-Lynda Barber-Wiltse
- CLASS SUPPORT
- HUNTING CLASS FIRST —-LAUREA GRIGGS
RAFFLE & AUCTION
The NSS Auctions are an important fundraiser to support the National Specialty each year! We would like to ask for your contributions again this year! Every year, “State Baskets” are huge hits. We would love to see this tradition continue! Lets make this bitter and better then past years!
We would also love some unique items that show your talents and creativity for our live auction during the banquet! Thank you!